The recommended way : you own an Apple iOS developer account
First, go to your CaptainPass account and click on the "Certificates" tab. Click on "Create a new certificate" and download a CSR file.
Then go to your Apple developer account:
- In Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, click on Identifiers
- In the 2nd section (Identifiers), click on Pass Type IDs
- If you need to create a new Pass Type ID, click on the + button near the top right and follow the instructions.
- Select the Pass Type ID and click Edit
- Click on Create Certificate, skip the part where you are asked to Create a CSR.
- Upload the CSR File downloaded from your CaptainPass account
- Click the Generate button, wait for the operation to finish and then download the certificate
Then go back to your CaptainPass account to upload the certificate you generated.